Sunday, January 31, 2016

Easy Frozen Coffee Recipe

easy frozen coffee recipe

It's an abnormally warm day for January today, however I'm definitely not complaining. I could honestly do without all the cold and snow. With the warmer weather here, I feel more inclined to actually do things and not be a sack of potatoes on the couch with a blanket. So, I thought it'd be nice to share with you a frozen coffee recipe I like to make. My friend, Vivian (remember her??), actually gave me this recipe and I love it!



Ingredients:
1 cup Ice Cubes
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup chilled coffee
 (I suggest just leaving the coffee in the fridge for a while)
1 tbsp. Sugar
2 tbsp. Chocolate Syrup
a few scoops of vanilla ice cream depending on how liquidy you want your drink to be
 
Instructions:
Throw all of the ingredients into a blender and blend for about 30 seconds. Then pour and top with whipped cream and more chocolate syrup. (optional)
 

I'm not exactly sure why mine in the picture above decided to separate, but other times it hasn't done that, so who knows? Also, I didn't have any whipped cream to put on mine, though it still tasted delicious! Remember that with recipes you should feel free to experiment and add what you want or take away. My measurements might not be completely correct or what's best, but hey, I'm not an expert! So, feel free to change it up a bit! I hope you enjoy your middle-of-winter frozen coffee drink!

Sarahxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment