Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Holy Grail of Facial Masks

I'm someone who doesn't take as good of care of my skin as much as I probably should. Most of the time I tend to do the bare minimum by washing my face before I go to bed and moisturizing. That's about it. Luckily, I don't get too many blemishes, but I know I can do better.



Last month I took a trip to Sephora and received a sample of an oxygen facial mask. When I tried it out, the results were amazing!

 

The sample I had received was Dr. Brandt's Oxygen Facial Mask. I had never used an oxygen facial mask before and didn't really know what to expect. I suppose I thought it would just end up drying on my face and restraining me from smiling (which is nearly impossible for me), like your common facial masks. Well let me tell you this: This is no ordinary facial mask.

The moment the creamy serum touched my face, it began to feel like it was foaming and a thousand tiny bubbles were popping against my cheeks. It's like the Poprocks of facial masks! Not only was the process of wearing it riveting, after waiting five minutes and rinsing it off with warm water, my face was the smoothest its ever been and it lasted for the whole next day! I can't believe it took only five minutes!

 

You can find this incredible product here at Sephora for $70.00. Sadly, I don't have the funds to buy this product, but if you do, then I highly recommend it or at least ask if you could have a sample. The moment I used this product, I fell in love and I think you will too.

Sarahxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment