Monday, January 18, 2016

Coffee Date for Four


Me and my lovely friend and photographer, Vivian
 
With midterms coming up this week, I've been drowning in all of the packets and studying, so it was nice to get work done while also relaxing. (I didn't even know that was possible!!) I had joined a group of friends for a "coffee date" in which we all sat around working on our U.S. History packets in the sweet company of each other yesterday.

After an hour or two of hard work, we took a well deserved break and headed out into the cold January air for a fun photoshoot led by the amazing photographer, Vivian, who so kindly took all of the photos in this blog post.


ootd: orange dress- Forever 21, leggings- Forever 21, Chelsea boots- Forever 21
coat- T.J.Maxx, scarf- Pacsun



To end the day we stopped in an adorable little store filled with fairy gardens and knick knacks that seemed as if it should belong in a Hallmark movie. There I bought I small pin to put on my backpack and had a wonderful time looking around.
 


 
When life gets busy and all you seem to be doing is working or getting done with whatever it is you have to get done, it's important to take time to yourself or go out with friends. You'll feel rejuvenated and ready to work extra hard afterwards and most importantly, be at peace.
 
Stay lovely,
Sarah xoxo




No comments :

Post a Comment