Friday, February 26, 2016

Love & Beauty by Forever 21

love and beauty forever 21

All the time we hear about the big names in makeup such as, Too Faced, Urban Decay, MAC, and Estee Lauder. Although those brands are of great quality, they often leave a very big dent in your bank account. So, when you choose the products with drastically lower prices, you tend to lose quality. I, however, find that you don't need the best quality and most prestigious products to have a beautiful makeup look. In fact, there's a range that's recently been brought to my attention, that I'm very happy with.



love and beauty forever 21

For my birthday I was given a few products from the Love & Beauty by Forever 21 range and I think they're fantastic! I received two lipsticks, an eye shadow palette, and a floral makeup bag. Also, all of the products were not tested on animals! The products are extremely cheap, but completely worth your money. In fact, I think it's one of those rare time where you actually get better quality than the amount you paid for.

forever 21 lipstick

The lipsticks I was given are the Crème Lipstick in pink rose (standing up) and the Ultra Matte Lipstick in light rose (laying down).


forever 21 lipstick

I can easily say that the Ultra Matte Lipstick in light rose is one of my favorite lipsticks out of all the ones I own. The color is beautiful and it just looks very soft. The only complaint I have is that you have to reapply quite a bit, but you can't expect too much from a lipstick that costs only $3.90.

forever 21 lipstick
 

I have yet to use the Crème Lipstick in pink rose, but I have high hopes. Also, from testing it on my hand, the pigmentation is beautiful and bright. It applies extremely smooth too! It's definitely going to come in handy during the summer!

forever 21 lipstick

Look at those beauties! The Ultra Matte is on the left and the Crème is on the right.

forever 21 makeup
 

The palette I got was the Ooh La La Palette which has beautiful colors in a wide range!

forever 21 eyeshadow

As you can see, the portions you get of each color are huge and beautiful and amazing!

forever 21 eyeshadow
 


The pigments of the eye shadows are all bright and look amazing. Also, they last for the whole day. I only wish that the pink showed up a bit more, but it's a very light color.
 
forever 21 makeup bag
 
Last is this adorable makeup bag that I LOVE!! Anything floral easily finds its way into my heart, so it's no wonder that I love this so much. There's a lot of space inside it to store your makeup and even has a gold zipper on the top that sadly you can't see in the photo. It's perfect for traveling!
 
forever 21 makeup
 
Usually, when I'm at Forever 21 I just pass up their makeup section, though I've always wondered what their products were like. I'm so happy to have finally tested a few out and am looking forward to trying out more!
 
Sarahxoxo
 




No comments :

Post a Comment