Sunday, February 7, 2016

Free Marc Jacobs Products?!

marc jacobs makeup

It's my birth month! And what better way to start it off than celebrating with a little bit of Marc Jacobs' beauty products?



 My go-to makeup store when looking for something high end is Sephora. I talk about it quite a bit and really enjoy just browsing around. Although I hardly ever make purchases there, I'm a Beauty Insider and take absolute advantage of it! It's free to become a beauty insider and didn't even require me to use my email. Every time you make a purchase you earn points which can add up to earning you a free product! Also, on your birth month, you can go to your nearest Sephora and get a small birthday present! It's crazy-amazing!

sephora marc jacobs

When go to redeem your gift, you'll have two options: Fresh Soy Face Cleanser sample or a sample box of Marc Jacobs' Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer and Le Marc Lip Crème in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. I chose to take the route of Marc Jacobs.

marc jacobs lipstick

marc jacobs lipstick


The lip crème is pure gorgeousness. I'm someone who's obsessed with lip products, so I was super excited to get my hands on this and was stunned by the quality of it. The color is smooth, bold, and long-lasting. Don't believe me? Try it for yourself!

marc jacobs eyeliner

I depend on liquid eyeliners for my everyday makeup look and can't remember the last time I wore something other than liquid. Pencil and crayon liners tend to smear and smudge a lot throughout the day, leaving me to look like a raccoon by the time I get home from school. This gel crayon, however, is whole other story! It applies easily and smoothly unlike most non-liquid liners out there! Also, the line is dark and doesn't smear! I swear this product was sent to me from the heavens to restore my faith in crayon eyeliners!

marc jacobs makeup
 

If your not a Sephora Beauty Insider yet, you now have no excuse not to be! Go experience the beauty of these products for yourself!

Sarahxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment