Thursday, February 11, 2016

Choir Tour 2016

Choir is a huge part of my schooling experience and I thoroughly enjoy it. I'm lucky enough to go to a school that has an incredibly large chorale program and every year we go on a tour to a university and usually stop at a high school along the way. I had such an amazing time, I thought I'd share a few pictures with you. Sorta like a picture diary!




I absolutely loved working with all of the talented college students and looking around their beautiful auditoriums. Not only did I make memories, but I learned a lot about singing and have improved greatly. I could easily spend another day there.


 

It's always fun spending time with friends and playing games in each others hotel rooms. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends who share the same passion as me for singing.



 

There's some more pictures with friends cause I just love 'em so much!



 
 
 

For lunch on the second day, we went to the most adorable diner! It's been around since 1948, smells like fried food, and has killer shakes! I wish I could go back to it every day for lunch for the rest of my life!

 

Also, for a while we played Cards Against Humanity and laughed until our stomachs hurt. Tour always brings everyone in the choir so much closer together. I made new friends and got even closer to the friends I already have. It was such an amazing experience.

Sarahxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment