Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Favorite Mascara

Mascara

A lot of times when it came to makeup, I didn't give eyelashes as much attention as they deserved. I mean, when I first started putting on makeup I just skipped mascara all together. Then eventually I realized your makeup doesn't look complete without it and just used whatever mascara was cheap and easy. Now, I have one mascara in particular that I absolutely love and can't live without. And that would be Maybelline's Lash Sensational!



Lash Sensational Mascara

I'm sure you've already hear a lot about this mascara, considering it seems to be one of the most talked about mascaras out there right now, but I'm hear to tell you more. Every time I found myself in a makeup aisle (which is A LOT!), I'd look at Lash Sensational and wonder if it really is sensational (it is!). Most of my friends use it and I've read quite a few blog posts about it, so finally, I decided to join in and try it. And now I'm never going back to my old mascaras.

Lash Sensational Mascara

As stated on the packaging, it gives your lashes a full fan effect, making them look thick and voluminous. I've always felt that my lashes were quite bland, but now when I wear this mascara, I'm confident enough to skip wearing eyeliner. It evenly spreads out your lashes and doesn't clump. (There's nothing I hate more than clumpy mascara!)

Lash Sensational Mascara

The applicator is plastic and has a curved shape for easy application. It goes on smoothly and it's easy to make sure every eyelash is coated to perfection. Also, the mascara just smells really good.
 

 If you haven't tried out Maybelline's Lash Sensational for yourself, I highly recommend you do. Not only is it affordable, but the quality is 100% there!

Sarahxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment