Sunday, September 17, 2017

Incorporating "Business Casual" into Your Wardrobe

Formal wear has always been a staple in my closet. You can never overdress (unless you wear your prom dress to school), and dressing for success is ALWAYS a good idea. However, I understand if wearing a suit and tie to school is a bit uncomfortable. Thus, business casual fashion was born. Not only do you look smart and professional, but you can wear your comfortable jeans while doing it. I thought it would be a good idea to show you two outfits that are great for school and will get you ready to give that presentation that's worth half your grade.
 


I stumbled across these gorgeous professional pants the other day at the thrift store and instantly I fell in love. Paired with a floral blouse from Forever 21 and I thought the look was perfect. In fact, I wore these pants to school just the other day! Not to mention, these pants are definitely part of the new fall fashion trends. With this look, I wore a pair of black faux leather oxfords and I think adding a tasteful croptop (oxymoron...I know) will create the "casual" aspect to the look.
 
 For the next look, the main piece was a blazer that I also found at the thrift store. Blazers are one of my most favorite pieces of clothing and if you're looking to conquer the "business casual' style, a blazer is the number one way to go! This look made me feel powerful and ready to take on whatever the day threw at me.

Both of these looks are super easy to put together, all you need is tan dress pants, cropped blouse, blazer, belt, and jeans. I don't know about you, but a lot of those items are staple items for my closet.
 
Get the Look
(look 1)
(look 2)
 
Thank you so much for reading! I know I took a small break, but hopefully that break is over! See you next Sunday!
 
Sarahxoxo
 
 





No comments :

Post a Comment