Sunday, June 25, 2017

The Perfect Summer Purse


For years now, I've had a purse at my side. Though majority of the time, I don't bother to match it to my outfit because I simply don't have enough purses to do that. However, I've come to the realization that there's an affordable way to have more unique purses.

Plenty of girls my age can get away with only carrying a Vera Bradley lanyard with cash, licenses, and debit cards stored inside. I have absolutely no idea how they do it because I always need to have a ton of stuff with me when I go out. (I'm the friend who brings enough stuff to practically move in whenever I spend the night). This explains why my recent purchase is perfect.


Woven purses have been around for a long time, but recently have begun to show up more and more when I'm scrolling through Instagram. They give you the perfect beach look and make you feel like you're on vacation. Bring this baby to the farmers market and you've captured an adorable quaint look for yourself.

I found mine at my local thrift store because let's face it, I don't have the money to invest in some hotshot name brand (although I wish I could). Also, nothing feels as good as thrift store find. I managed to nab this guy for only $6.99!

My favorite aspect of this purse is how big it is. I could carry around a book in there if I wanted to! And while I'm at it, let's throw in a sandwich! If you're like me and want to avoid the overpriced candy at movie theaters, a purse this size will be your best friend.

It has a zipper at the opening, but I find it much easier to just leave it open. Also, it's durable; I'm not afraid that it'll fall apart at any moment. I know it's nothing fancy, but in some ways, I think it's better and definitely one of my staple items for this summer.

Thank you so much for reading! I'm going to try to post every Sunday from now, but I guess we'll see how that goes.

Get the look:
denim dress (mine is a thrifted Gap dress that I cut because it was too long)
Forever 21 striped tee
Sarahxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment