Friday, June 16, 2017

My Go-To Summertime Drink

 

As each day gets hotter and the sun shines brighter, I find myself grabbing the same drink day in and day out. Although lemonade is known to be the summertime drink, this one is going to give it a run for its money.
 


Serving size: single
 
You Will Need:
1 can of Sprite or any other sprite-tasting product
1 slice of lemon (lime would work as well)
a few leaves of lemon balm (I prefer 4-5)
 
After collecting all of the ingredients, just put them all together in a glass, stir, and voilà! Your lemon-y summertime drink is ready!
 
 I really don't think you could go wrong with something like this and it's super easy to make. In terms of having a summery party, just increase the ingredient amounts and put it all in a pitcher. Also, I just think it's a really pretty drink.
 
I hope this gave you some inspiration for the hot days to come!
Sarahxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment