Sunday, May 28, 2017

Fashion Shows and Conservatories


Back in February was my birthday, however my friends, Nat and Katy, told me I'd have to wait till spring to get my birthday present. Finally spring came around and my present was a day filled with plants and fashion. They took me to a snazzy breakfast, a conservatory on Bell Isle, and a college fashion show. A day filled with my favorite things!



 
We decided to end the day with some greasy (but VERY tasty) burgers, shakes, and fries.
 
I couldn't have asked for a better birthday spent with my best friends. Hopefully I'll have more posts coming soon! Thank you for reading!
 
Get the look:
Forever 21 Black Long Sleeve Shirt (I had gotten mine for Christmas so I don't know where it's from, but hey, you can find a black long sleeve shirt anywhere!)
Forever 21 Black Oxford shoes (I had bought mine from Forever 21 more than a year ago, so these are the closest match I could find. Mine are faux leather while these are faux suede.)

 
Sarahxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment