Sunday, January 1, 2017

Bring on the New Year

Well look at that! My first post of 2017! I figured that since I haven't written in a while I'd just talk a bit about all things pertaining to this past year and the new year to come. I know that for a lot of people, 2016 has been one of the worst years, but for me, this has been one of the best. I feel like I've grown a lot since 2015 and have definitely been involved in a lot.



Last year had many new beginnings. I started this blog last January (yay! it's almost been a year of writing on this blog!), I started working in the summer, I was in a musical again after taking a very long break from that, I'm in a new relationship, and I have a smaller group of friends but we're much closer. There were harsh realizations that I had to come to terms with and new dreams I'm determined to pursue. After 2016, I've never felt more myself and I have high hopes that 2017 will only get better.

For 2017, I suppose my New Year's resolution is going to be to work harder. I'm going to work harder on creating quality content for this blog, work my butt off this summer, get my driver's license as soon as possible, read books upon books, write more, and be as creative as I possibly can. Last year I worked on myself and now I'm ready to work on the things I want to accomplish. As I mentioned in a previous post, New Years brings this feeling of endless possibilities. So, watch out 2017! Me and my new baby bird hair (I recently got a haircut that reminds me of a baby bird) is coming in to get. stuff. done.

I think I'm the kind of person who always needs something to look forward to. Whether it's Christmas, summer, a concert, vacation, or the new coming year; I'm excited. So, perhaps I can use this determination and look forward to all that I can accomplish and keep going throughout the whole year. I'll admit that I have the tendency to start things out at full force only to have it slowly fade away, but hopefully this time will be different and I truly believe it will be.

And with that, I hope this coming year brings you endless opportunities and utter happiness.

Happy New Year and welcome 2017!

Sarahxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment