Saturday, October 15, 2016

Falling in Love with Fall


Hello friends! It's been quite a while since I last wrote anything on here and I miss it a lot. I've just been incredibly busy with school stuff lately that I had to put Sarah Grapes on the back burner. But now, it's a new season (my favorite season, actually) and I figured it time to just sit down and write a new post. I can't promise posts every other Saturday. because I'm about to get even busier, but maybe after November I'll be able to pick up that regular schedule again. So, to start off, I'm just going to share some photos and what I've been up to lately.



Today I figured I share some pictures of how my fall season has been treating me. And what better way to start than with candles? One of my most favorite smells is that autumn, spicy, pumpkin scent. It's warm and cozy and makes me want to curl up in a blanket with a book. When I went to T. J. Maxx a while ago, I was completely mesmerized by the amount of fall candles they had, especially Yankee Candles.

 
Yesterday I had a half day of school and spent it with one of my best friends, Katy. We went on a little coffee date, had long chats, and went for a walk which made the day feel absolutely perfect. While on our walk we picked some flowers and of course I had to take some pictures because both her and the flowers are too pretty not to. To end the night, we went to a football game and cheered till my voice was hoarse.
 
 
Today was a bit warmer, but still completely fall-like. The fam and me all went to our favorite pumpkin patch to get out pumpkins and pet some goats. Also, donuts and coffee were involved, so how could we not have a fantastic time?
 
 
It's good to be back writing again and hopefully another post will be up soon. Thank you so much for reading and being patient with me during this busy time. I hope fall is treating you kindly!
 
Sarahxoxo



1 comment :